Sunday, April 15, 2007

Grub Time

Last, but not least, the chocolate molten that we shared after a hard days work, yummy!!!
Lora on what she does best...... ha ha!!!
Lora and I being silly!!!
Here's Lora smiling ever so pretty at Chili's on Saturday after our big adventure to Babies R Us!!!!

6 comments:

Lora said...

Yay, we rock! Thanks again for letting me play at BRU -- I had fun! BTW, the snack cup and the bottle brush RAWK

Meagan said...

I updated your links to the right to add your registry and to fix Beth's link bc I had the wrong address in it :)

Meagan said...

Oops! I posted as you, I meant to post as ME (Lora). My bad.

Anonymous said...

Christy was here. I'm glad you two had a good time at the baby store. Tell Annika I said, waz up yo!!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see all of the stuff that you picked out for the baby.

Anonymous said...

man, this is all just CRAZY!!!
Wifey when I first moved in could you ever have imagined where we are now??!!!
I know there's no WAY I would have even dared to dream things be so wonderful!
I just love you!