Friday, April 13, 2007

Moving along


Okay, here's the deal.. I've let too many weeks go by without any posts. Some of you guys already know my adventures with my pregnancy. To move things along...
1) baby Annika does NOT have spina bifida ( YAY ) after a long journey to get that answer
2) she does NOT have cystic fibrosis (I'm a carrier, Mike is not)
3) was in hospital Feb.21 for a couple of things
4) still get sick from time to time (I'm maintaining)
5) placenta seems to be good YAY again!!!!
6) Annika's heartbeat 146-160 GOOD TIMES!!!!
7) she kicks/punches me

That's all I can do for now.
I have some pics to put up, but this was taken on Easter and I'm 6 months

3 comments:

Lora said...

That picture is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look hott and stuff! Honestly my dear, you are glowing!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good girl! I have that skirt in black, great taste;)